Applications Close: 01 January 14
Looking for a role where you can really make a difference?
We're committed to delivering a new vision in housing, to help alleviate housing stress. Our vision is to be recognised nationally as an innovator in the provision of housing options for low income households and as a best practice example of service provision. As such we are currently looking for a motivated, approachable person to join our Corporate Services team.
About the Role
As the Office Coordinator you will ensure that corporate and operational staff are provided with tools and resources to perform their roles, through coordinating the day to day facilities management and office administration functions.
To be successful you will have:
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities and conflicting deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to self-manage, while acting as part of a team environment
• Ability to quickly integrate into a team environment
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel
• Experience in a similar office management or administrative role
• Experience or exposure in coordinating an administrative team
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Field (Desirable)
For further details contact